Originally Posted by Vhaldez
Originally Posted by Aishaddai
I know Silvanus is all about "wild nature" in his portfolio which covers quite a bit more than just plants and it's also why he as a god is quite a bit stronger than most. It includes wild magic that occurs naturally, for example, which is why Haslin is all over the place. Devils are naturally lawful most of the time but more importantly those tieflings in the grove do try to take everything with no concern for nature. They are a thieves guild in disguise. Their main goal was to steal the idol and fence it as well as spy. They are not good in the slightest. They have been gathering info and stealing anything valuable on the way to the city. They stay in baldurs gate because they are already in someones pocket. Think about it. Cazador is after vamp boy, nightsong activity, hag deals, Minratha betraying lloth, the absolute activity and secrets, etc. All can be sold including us being tadpole hosts. The idol business was just a bread crumb to lead you to hints about what they really represent.
Ok Kagha.

Jokes aside though, I don't think the game conveys this very well. There are certainly hints hidden deep in the files (Zevlor has a line where he outright admits being a spy for the Absolute) but unless the Tiefling story 180's on us in Act II and beyond, you are 100% led to believe that they are pure good and the druids are nearly pure evil.

I just put an edit. If you want I can link a video of the tieflings letting it slip that they are theives guild. It's on youtube. Sorry man you bought the con.

Last edited by Aishaddai; 17/11/20 04:03 PM.