Originally Posted by Uncle Lester
Originally Posted by Moirnelithe
I get angry when they specifically ask us to give feedback on the evil path and then it turns out it's barely implemented and on top of that we get a mailed update saying "74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems. " See the multiple evil path threads why.

Haven't actually played EA, but I was really surprised people are disappointed about the evil path. Especially after Larian hyped it so much... or rather, hyped up that there are multiple viable, reactive evil paths. That the game allows you to play different shades of evil characters and it's all on-par with good playthroughs. To the point people were worried good playthroughs will be the ginger stepchild.

+1 to @Moirnelithe

@Uncle Lester. There is a single evil path currently, and it is Chaotic Evil (or Stupid Evil or psychopath evil).
The only motivations to take this evil path are:
--want to murder innocent tieflings, druids, children
--want to have sex with Minthara (which you can't know will happen unless you've been spoiled, as there's little in-game forewarning of this possibility)
--active desire to take the path with the least chances of helping you with your tadpole problem

The good path has overwhelmingly better story and incentives, and I'm confident the only reason the evil path was chosen as often (25%) was because Larian specifically told us to test it.