There have been three ladies so far taking on this corner of the Sword Coast. In chronological order:

Freyja, Shield dwarf wizard. It was so exciting, and bloody confusing, trying to figure out all the game's kinks while having the fortitude of papier-mâché, and she did missed out on a lot of fun stuff, like murdering a whole village of Kuo-toa.
[Linked Image]

Esmeray, Drow cleric of Lolth (life domain). I love this lady to bits! Oh, that blood eye stare just before she skewers them on her rapier! And the looks on people's faces when a Drow shows up to kick ass. Plus her jaw-droppingly gorgeous looks! Absolutely loved every second I got to spend with her.
[Linked Image]

Nazmiyya, Zariel tiefling battlemaster. Just a Baldurian girl with a polearm here to whoop some ass and being so unbelievably horny for Gale that she T-posed through all of his romantic scenes. It was hilarious!  
[Linked Image]

I'm really itching to get back in and do another playthrough! Maybe a ranger, try that class out. 

Edit: oh, but for fuck's sake! What am I doing wrong?! Why won't the images show?!

2nd edit: YAY! Fucking finally! After only 6 or so different attempts

Last edited by Plupp; 19/11/20 07:18 PM.