Originally Posted by roo3030
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Originally Posted by roo3030
If I'm gonna be a martyr to anything in this lifetime lads, it's gonna be the right for posting cartoon pictures of half naked fantasy elves etc!

No one is stopping you. Like I said, Vometia didn't lock the thread after the first pics the OP posted. Nor after the 20th either. And it's not that she didn't discover the thread before it turned to a 20+ page either, she was one if the first responders on that thread revealing her opinion on the matter but in no way was she condescending.

have you actually read all the comments in that thread? The reason I ask is because your accusation and statements seems odd and contradictory for someone who has.

I have indeed - harmless craic!!! Just a bit of nonsense like this thread... What is wrong with that? It gets shut down because it's stupid? So what? Let it be stupid. This is stupid. Are you going to take any of this seriously and insist it should be burned (well, I wouldn't mind...but the point is nobody is being serious here, just like that thread - just fecking nonsense, let it be what it is).

So...you accuse a mod for playing god, and being a dictator, and worst of all, compare her to Trump, for the sole reason she locked a thread. Even though you claim you've read the thread including her comments. You then defend that accusation throughout two pages in your own thread. And now you claim that all that is stupid. So...you're basically admitting to trolling? Good to know.