Originally Posted by roo3030
Only us celts are 'normal' in Europe for anyone who happens to read this masterpiece of a thread - I think the writing, the wit and introspection could only rival Beckett himself. Don't mind these other jokers - they all want to live in Ireland anyway because we have it all sorted better than anyone else.

Don't think that makes me a spoilt brat though, fuckers - I sat on my ass for nearly 33 years before my dad's 10 million was handed to me on a proper physical plate. 33 years. Count it out. Takes a long time, doesn't it? It's called 'patience', bitches. I hope y'all can learn the same discipline I did over my lifetime.

some people who don't have a rich parent wait their whole lives to be reborn in their next life as the son of a rich guy, so they wait even more!
Maybe even a thousand years. But the second attempt is not always successful. And the third.

There is a small life hack how to speed up the process - do not sit on your ass, but do something to get rich

Last edited by OneManArmy; 21/11/20 03:39 AM.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!