Originally Posted by Bufotenina
Whatever, the main question (to me) is when is larian to give us more material. I'm playing my second run but already getting bored (at the moment I'm doing a lot of metaplay because i already know all the stuff). I get is an early access but a year before early access seems to be a bit excessive to my taste.

I'm on the umpteenth play through and there are some things I just avoid now because there is no point.. cleaned out the goblins - killed the other gith but we can't find the cresh can't really do much in the underdark except fight a few mobs and talk to the mushroom guys or the duergars the tower is kinda anticlimactic. Been a couple months I'd like to see more than "under construction" maybe open up some of the next chapter?

I note that both the female tadpole romance and the female party option are less detailed than the male player gets. the female player tadpole romance scenes are so bad you can't even tell body parts. Rolled a male drow to check it out the flip side.

crusty 61 lifetime gamer. Have some understanding of the building of games, really admire the artistry.