Thank you.... i also want to add that my intention ist not to flame the game. I actualy dont think the gameplay is allready broken beyond repair.
I think it can still be fixed but needs to get fixed NOW before too much content is created/finetuned with this gameplay in mind. Thats what i meant with "let go all the divinity Mindset and focus on DND-Spirit".
Focus should be how can successfull teamwork of different classes overcome Problems/opponents/obstacles. With a few alternative ways for some different Party setups.
Right now the Game focuses on overcoming Problems/opponents/obstacles through variuos ways reagardless of party size or composition. And that will NEVER EVER lead to a DND experience as its quite the contratry to DnD-Spirit.

What worries me the most are the stupid discussions about Real-Time with Pause and Turnbased. To be honest i could live with either way as BOTH can deliver a good DnD experience (bevor Baldurs Gate there where very successful DND games all turnbased, in fact tons of them. Pools of radiance + 3 sqeuels, Temple of elemental Evil, The whole Kryn games of Dragonlance, and so on). Up to the Point of DnD online wich was NEITHER turnbased, nor RTwP.

For a good DnD experience its more important to deliver this Teamwork party based gameplay-Spirit than "how" it is delivered.
For now BG3 fails on this no matter if Turn based or RTwP.