Originally Posted by RumRunner151
Hopefully, this patch puts an end to all the negativity about them not listening to feedback because there are a lot of FANTASTIC changes that are obviously based on feedback.
Yes, many of you are still gonna have major complaints, but please tell me we can agree that this is a big, positive step.

I was waiting for this post :P
I agree with you on this and am very happy that Larian has made such significant and welcome changes (surfaces, companion disapproval, pacifist exp), some of which were big topics on these forums.

In addition, they gave us a timeline for patch 4 ("expect patch 4 after the holidays"), which addresses the other big criticism: their lack of communication.
Hopefully they will continue this level of communication, and in the ~first week of January they will give us more details on a specific date (or maybe even drop the patch!). Even something as vague as "we should have it out by the end of January" would be good.

However, I still think that communication prior to this patch was poor enough that the negativity was justified, but if Larian continues with this level of response to feedback/giving timelines of patches, then I will be happy.