Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
Actually, complaining about complaining and responding to negativity with negativity is his shtick.

Originally Posted by Uncle Lester
Was about to say this. Almost(?) every post by the OP I see is a (passive-)aggressive comment directed at people criticizing Larian/BG3, be the criticisms constructive or douche-y.

And you both see what you want to see because that is ridiculously far from the truth, but the patch has put me in too good of a mood to take your bait.

Originally Posted by SacredWitness
Why does that mean RIP strength rogue? Just use a finesse weapon. Finesse doesn't mean you can't use strength.

Because the point of STR rogue was to dual wield awesome weapons like Shattered Flail and Dragons' Grasp which are not finessed while getting sneak attacks. There are no awesome finesse weapons (yet?).

Originally Posted by Osprey39

You don't understand how finesse weapons work. They use whichever bonus is higher, whether it is DEX or STR. See SRD entry:

Finesse. When making an attack with a finesse weapon, you use your choice of your Strength or Dexterity modifier for the attack and damage rolls. You must use the same modifier for both rolls.

I think it's you that is not understanding, see above.