Originally Posted by alice_ashpool
Originally Posted by Nyloth
Nonsense. I play the evil drow all the time, and I don’t have problem with Lae and Astarion. We have the same views on the situation, so I do not encounter rude statements. When you play a good character or do something they don't like, they react. This is what happened to others and it is logical.

I know how to distinguish criticism from whining. If you say that you are offended by a fictional character, simply because he does not indulge your choices - this is whining.

+ The fact that they annoy you only suggests that they have prescribed personalities and views. They don't need to satisfy you in everything.

lol. careful there bud or you'll end up on "Blade238"'s backhanding list.

https://youtu.be/hHZvUeAdzeI?t=32
My PC after listening to their intolerable whining, proclamations of racial superiority, or trying to bite me in my sleep after just meeting them despite the fact that they have a common cause that means their death instead of just working together and going their separate ways. One wants my blood, one wants my magical artifacts, one wants to play Peter Pan and the other wants mine and every other's genitals despite being so inferior to their race.