Originally Posted by Phea
I have no problem -___- I just know more or less a part of Faerun mythology and I know very well she may be chaotic, but it's certain she hates surface elves like hell. She and her beloved dark elves may be chaotic but for some reason the capital of her cult - Menzoberranzan - exists for centuries, house Baenre is still the first house and the society's structure is still the same. The very fact we can call it "society" and it doesn't fall apart is weird and not very chaotic if you ask me.

Oh I understand where you're coming from, but the way I see it, Lolth really hates everybody, it's not just surface elves, but the drow themselves too. She uses everyone like playthings and tools to further her goals. Now don't get me wrong, I kinda like her whole evil goddess vibe, but she is really not too big on consistency and keeping her word. A surface elf worshipping her is certainly uncommon, but I would never rule it out with Lolth because she was always willing to explore new territory to further her own influence. What Lolth wants over all is sticking it to Corellon and if she can corrupt some surface elves to her own ways she will be happy to do it because that will annoy her ex husbando

Last edited by Eldath; 04/12/20 12:44 PM.