Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by Dexai
Originally Posted by Firesnakearies
Basically, not everything is for you. (By you, I mean, myself and everyone else here.) Some things are for other people, and some of those other people aren't even speaking up about it. Something which is for other people is not useless, it's just not for you.

This is literally the feedback and suggestions forum for an EA game. It is the point of this forum to make suggestions that you think will improve the game. Not all those suggestions are going to be suggestions you like. Not all those suggestions are going to be suggestions the nebulous other people like. It's just going to be the feedback of the people who give it. You can only respond to it with your opinion. Appealing to the silent majority is a intellectual fallacy. Telling people who give feedback that there are other opinions is a "well duh" statement. Of course there are other opinions. Larian themselves are of an other opinion to OP in this thread. That's why he made the thread, on the suggestion forum, to suggest that they change their opinion.

Isn't this a sort of... I dunno. Sequitur, maybe.

Not by intetion! How do you mean?

Optimistically Apocalyptic