Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
Originally Posted by Uncle Lester
Originally Posted by Argyle
Originally Posted by Seleniumcodec
STOP trying to hypothetically speaking please Richard known as Dick the Lock to his mates who wears a wig and hat at the table on Tuesday nights arguing with his mate Oscar the Ogre cause last time the die fell off the table resulting in the cat needing surgery after swallowing it, Dicks angry as he likes his own way so is insistant that it landed on a 16 when it was extracted by the Vetenary Surgeon after she dropped it in an instrument tray, but couldn't have his Iphone on in case it interfered with electronics..Just carry on going down your own path..It's based on DND guys, note the word based, Oh and rember it's EA too some people

I agree this is great stuff. I had to read it three times before I really got the story straight, ha! From now on, I am going to leave my cell phone in the car and wear a wig and hat just like Dick the Lock when I go to the veteran to have a dice removed from my cat while inside an electro-magnetically active operating room.

I think this needs to be adapted into the form of interpretive dance. Possibly directed by Kojima.

I think we've found the author of this.

[Linked Image]

Oh wow. You know what, this kind of reminds me of Inspirobot. Drunk Inspirobot.