Originally Posted by Nyloth
Originally Posted by Eldath
Originally Posted by Nyloth

Another fun fact, DAO is very different from Dragon Age 2, but it's still the same series of games. And then DAi very different from Dragon Age 2. Everything except lore.

Yeah and all DA games are consecutively worse then the last one. Origins is still the best DA in no small part to some classic RPG elements that are no longer present in DA2. Inquisition practically played like an MMO.
We can look at Mass Effect too, which peaked in Mass Effect 2, went downhill in ME3, and blew into tiny little smithereens in Andromeda to the point that Mass Effect is now a dead franchise.
BTW I don't think that Larian is actually interested in much of our feedback, they are just using these forums as a barometer to see how angry/pleased people are with their product, but they aren't going to change anything major.

Just don't tell that DAI fans. They will eat you. Many people are also waiting DA4. So I can agree with you about MEA cuz game was just raw, but not about Dragon Age. A new generation of players likes DAI. To be honest I don't like DAI because I played DAO and DA2 I can compare. But they did not play and they like it, they are waiting for a new part, thats how it's work.

I'm never tired of the delicious tears from DAI and Andromeda fans after I tell them these games are shit, if there would be some town where all these people lived together I would paint that town red