Originally Posted by Llev

(snip)
- push rework, push is an attack and should require a standard action and an unarmed attack roll... unarmed attacks used to draw an AOO if not proficient at them... currently wholly out of step with anything d&d imo...

universal bonus action push should get a rework, as it currently negatively impacts a couple of feats, but I will point out that base 5e no longer 'charges' an AoO for non-proficient unarmed attacks, you're just much less effective without unarmed proficiency (flat 1 damage, iirc, plus possible STR mod depending on DM interpretation).

Overall, the nitpicker's 5e RAW Shove is a contested roll, your Athletics v. choice of Athletics or Acrobatics, so changing it to a special attack roll is something I support for QoL implementation in a video game. It'd be nice if it picked either unarmed or Shield depending on if you're using one, plus proficiency from unarmed/shield if you have it, but that level of complexity may be more trouble than it's worth to implement.

Experienced lurker. Generally don't say much.
In the venn diagram of BG fans, DOS fans, and 5e fans, I hit all three but lean 5e.