I thought that I would offer a follow up to my comments above.

I actually managed to wipe out the druids this weekend using Gale, Lae'zel, Shadowheart and my drow warlock. I took four or five oil barrels and three or four caustic bulbs and just bombed them until those stocks were depleted by which time enough of the druids were whittled down that the fight was more doable. After a couple of rounds where their survivors began moving en masse towards the entry point where my party was staging, I sounded the horn to summon the ogres. The tougher druids (Kagha, Rath and Arron) plus a few others managed to kill my team, but my warlock survived by moving to a better vantage point inside the grove and sniping those still lurking beyond the stone steps. Those ogres pretty much handled Kagha, which took plenty of heat off of me, after my team perished taking out Rath and Arron. Netties spider form was the last foe and between myself and the three ogres, that was all it took to polish her off! Revival scrolls returned my team to the land of the living afterwards.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a glitch in the game now, and I can not get the Rune of the Wolf to combine or slot? Those vault rewards can not be claimed!

Last edited by Capt.Wells; 28/12/20 12:34 PM.

“This year the utopian candy shell has melted away to expose a hard center of bizarre reality.”