Originally Posted by Thieves Rule
Originally Posted by Yglika
Hello, all.

I sided with Minthara and killed (I thnk all) thieflings. But she keeps saying there's more and I should hunt them down. I also killed Kagha at druid's casting place, but the rest of the druids is behind the door which is however locked from the inside. Does she mean I should somehow get in there and kill druids too, or is it somehow bugged? Kagha had some key but it cannot be used to open that stone door.

Did you have Wyll with you when you first got the quest to do the grove? It was bugged for me when he ran back to the grove to warn them. I cleaned the whole place out but Minthara was stuck down in the hollow saying we still needed to kill people. Normally you clear the hollow and then she moves into Zevlor's cave. Whenever I've tried it without having had Wyll join my party, he's been in the hollow and dies. I suspect he's tagged as needing to die. I never checked to see if he was back at camp...

Wyll left my party over my decision to help eradicate the grove and yet curiously, after I finally accomplished it and returned to my camp ..... he was standing at the back near his tent same as always. I even talked to him and he said nothing about the whole affair?

I assume that this was a glitch and that he will not necessarily remain there the next time that I log back in?

“This year the utopian candy shell has melted away to expose a hard center of bizarre reality.”