Originally Posted by CopperCrate
Honestly the character creator is ruining me for other RPGS. It's just so good. Even if I'm fiddling around just trying out a build I always end up spending a good 15 minutes in there and then at least another 5-10 on the Object of Affection.

Agreed, i've convinced a lot of people on discord to buy the game based off of the player character models alone (you're welcome larian :3) only complaint is it needs more options, but this is Early Access so understandable. This is probably the first game I ever wanted to play a elf or half elf in because it is the only one where elves aren't ugly lol. My current Half-High Elf. I've always loved and preferred elves to humans, but no game ever convinced me to play one as they often made them look so weird, and we humans are naturally gravitated towards groups that look more like us, and I think Larian understands that. Kudos to Larian for finally getting me to play elves over humans lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by sahardima
@Fylimar, she is rouge, my second character. I like her too, my little charming imp.

Beautiful! This is also my main party setup too usually. Though most of the time Shadowheart is replaced with either Astarion or Lae depending on mission

Last edited by Vallis; 04/01/21 03:17 PM.