Ah, yeah, ok. I am not sure who comes up with these things but I do wonder if the people who are coming up with these things actually think things through.

For example: Battlemaster can solo wreck EA Act 1 with relative ease with either a two-handed weapon (Great Weapons Master) or dual-wielding weapons (Dual wielding master) AND can use a heavy crossbow (easily obtained given one is laying on a table in Druids Grove for the taking) too boot, which in turn, gives the Battlemaster a very effective ranged attack because said class can use Pushing attack at range. Now, let's throw in the ability for the very same class to ALSO be able to use throwing weapons too. Talk about making an already powerful class ..... even more powerful. And if a throwing weapon attack is indeed a mechanic for the Barbarian class, which no other class currently has, but then you give ALL classes the ability to throw weapons, that unique mechanic for the Barbarian class becomes what then? I could go on and on.

Again, who comes up with these things cause assuredly, they are not thinking things through, at all.

Last edited by bullse; 06/01/21 12:32 PM.