Originally Posted by 7TeenWriters
Make the player make the first move

No. Never. Stop. In every game, we take the "first step", I don't like to take the first step and constantly "roll up" to the characters. I just want the characters to show interest in the MC, and not vice versa, as is always the case in games. I'm tired of it.

The fact that every companion has some variation on "wanna fuck"

No??? Because you can't please everyone. Shadow, Gale, and Wyll won't offer you this unless you get a sufficient level of approval. In addition, the scene with Shadow is very innocent, and Gale even at a high level of approval can offer you friendship. And it depends on your choices! Right now only Astarion and Lae offer themselves to you without the necessary approval. To be honest, I still think Astarion has a bug. It activates the romance scene even at a deadly low approval.

Let us turn romance/sex off

CAN YOU SKIP CUTSCENES??? I hasten to disappoint you, apparently sex is important for Astarion as a character, for his personality, because he is obsessed with "pleasure" (maybe this will change in the future, but not now). No matter how you deny it. Gale is jealous, that's part of his personality, too. This is normal. You dont like it? Things happen. Characters are not your comfort zone, stop smoothing out all the " corners " just because you have "triggers". If everyone writes about their triggers, then there will be nothing left of the characters.

Honestly, I adore Astarion and Gale! Gale is an excellent manipulator, and the way he tries to win me over admires me. Astarion is just an asshole, but he's a hot asshole, which is a very good combination. No game has ever provided me with such a beautiful set of male characters for romance! Well, if forget about Wyll, of course... This one very bored.

Always kind, modest, ridiculous or boring male characters. The only departure from this stereotypical model I saw in Dragon Age 2, where Anders showed interest in you, and Fenris could be jealous in 1 scene with Zev. And I didn't think it was creepy, it was cute.

edit: And the biggest joke for me in all these posts, is that people always mention Astarion for non-sex scenes. Have you even tried to experience a vampire who has freed himself from the influence of his master after 200 years? You already have scenes without sex, Shadow and Gale, but no, you want to cram in a character who just isn't up to it.

Last edited by Nyloth; 07/01/21 05:19 AM.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty