Mod edit: Title changed for new merged Megathread. Old title; 'Let's talk about armor sexual demorphism'
1) Some armor in the game kinda looks the same:
2) Some look more revealing on females:
3) Found only one that is more revealing on males:
4) But also what is interesting is that armor very often just looks DIFFERENT depending on sex:
5) As opposed to almost the same:
Random images were picked for all examples, however there are plenty more where that came from for every category.
So I want to discuss two things in this thread:
a) Do you think that armor should morph depending on ones sex or stay the same?
b) Do you prefer more practical armor or like the inclusion of revealing armor?
Personally I think that armor should always look exactly the same or very close to it on both sexes, I don't see a good reason to have a very different design depending on ones sex. I also prefer more practical armor, as I think it is more immersive, however I am not against revealing armor options too, so long as the armors look the same on both sexes.