Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
6 weeks of silence, where at least 2 weeks was holidays ... oh you poor little sad thing. laugh
Im waiting for some update for Bloodlines 2 for more than 8 months, more than a year and half if you dont count irelevant developer diaries that have zero information value about game itself ... and there was even whole lead team fired and replaced with people with questionable reputation from other unsucesfull projects, like Mass Effect: Andromeda ... that game costs me 90$, and there is weekly stream of dozen other games released under the same studio ... so all they need to do is simply allow Outstar to tell us something there ... we were promised thrice the release date so far, and we dont even know why are they keep delaying it.

My point is: Believe me, it could be much, much, and even much worse. laugh
While I don't entirely disagree with the sentiment, I'm not sure it's a fitting comparison.
For one, Bloodlines 2 looks like it's going to be a complete trainwreck so far, so I wouldn't point it as a proper example of anything...
That aside, it's also not sold in early access (yet?) so they have definitely less obligations about keeping their audience up to date.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN