So a really fun part about D&D is making your character, and while I think in the current state the character creation is good, I feel like it doesn't quite live up to a real campaign. A few things I'm a bit sad about that seem to be left out is starting gold, as well as being able to buy starting equipment. Another big one is trinkets. Something I've noticed is while every character in the story has a very rich background and history, yours is basically non existent. While I think this was done mostly to allow for many different people to imagine their backstory, adding an area to define this would be nice as well. I also think that the trinkets could come in handy here as well if they were tied into your own personal story. I know that having 100 different trinkets in the game with 100 story options isn't as easy as it is said, but I really do think this would breathe a lot of replayability into BG3, as well as push it further away from the Divinity formula, making it stand out more as it's own game.

Another one would be something that has already been asked for, but after around 100 hours on BG3 I really do feel that it's necessary. That would be alignments. Character defining and role play are obviously at the center of D&D. Anything to help better define your character and progress your character down that path would greatly help immersion. Once again, I know what this entails. Countless amounts of new dialogue and branching paths for conversation. I know it's unrealistic to expect this of a video game, but I think with these ideas added, it really would push BG3 closer to feeling like a genuine roleplay experience.

Thanks to all who read, regardless of what your opinion is on the matter.