Hey there Dirin, thanks for your thoughts, and for taking the time to write it up.

You come off as very aggressive, and that's probably going to incline more people to react against you, even where they might otherwise agree.

- I'm not a fan of the narrator's voice, personally - it's too sultry for my preference. Your choice of wording, however, just makes me want to call you down anyway. If the narrator is telling us a story, then the voice they use to do so is indicative of the sort of story they're telling ,or the type of scene they are portraying - the current narrator's voice suggests that the story being told is an erotic novel, and every scene - even speaking with the animated corpse of a dead Illithid, is dripping in honey, and it's just not appropriate. The voice is appropriate for other scenes in the game... because it seems that Larian is, indeed, writing a cut-price erotic novel as part of the game, for better or worse.

- Not a fan of real-time-with-pasue, at all. No thanks. I like Turn based, I want turn base, and I'm happy with turn based - it makes it feel more like D&D, to me, something that this game has in preciously low quantity at the moment. There's a divide of opinions over this, though, and a good many people agree with you as well; there's a very large on-going discussion thread about it if you're interested.

- I'd agree they need to do abetter job of keeping the map hidden when you're exploring a space, but the important details remain phased out until you draw close, so having no fog in the over-land outside world is not a problem, in my view; I feel like having black blanket of fog rather than letting me see the shape of the valley I'm walking down into, would be more immersion-breaking than not having it. The map phasing and camera AI definitely need a lot of work still, but again, this is a topic that people are somewhat divided on, and many folks agree with you on this matter.

- It's pretty universally agreed by everyone that their party selection controls and UI are pretty unacceptable at the moment; you won't find much argument here, but it's always good to have another data point adding their view.

- Absolutely agree with you on the copy-paste Divinty2 intro... they put a lot of time effort and work into making something that ultimately, because of what it is and how it's directed and progresses, comes off as a cheap and tacky reskin of the exact same intro they've used before. Prisoner aboard a ship against your will! Meet other captive and hatch a plan to escape! Encounter powerful figures! Explosion! Ship crashes before you can actually escape! Saved from certain death by mysterious unknown power! Wake up on a beach! It's really unfortunate that they couldn't do ANYTHING else at all to prevent it coming off that way.

- Can't really comment on the music, personally it hasn't bothered me, but it hasn't inspired me either. there are a few places where it's over-hammed quite badly, but that's more to do with scene direction than it is the music itself.

- I'd love more books that explained more of the background world lore for those unfamiliar with it. I don't think the book situation is quite as bad as you make out, but it's definitely not on the same level as other D&D video games in the past that have offered a rich written world.

- Party size is another mostly agreed-upon thing; most tabletop games are 4-5, but most video game renditions of D&D settings typically offer 6-8, and this game probably should too.

- The fixed camp is another more or less universally agreed upon sticking point. It's poorly handled. The brothels and night life are probably waiting for us in Baldur's gate, when we get there.

- Inventory is clunky and messy and is a severely archaic system, no arguments there. I don't know that it necessarily should have a book-and-scroll aesthetic, per se - that also feels archaic to me... but the current UI and inventory management system is pretty bad. It's an interface - it's not part of the world, so I'm fine with it being clean and uncluttered by functionless visuals... but it needs a lot of work either way.

- What I will say about the dice is that it's less about having to roll for things itself, and more about the way that LArian have handled it that makes it unsatisfying; failure is not interesting or different - nine times out of ten failure is just the same result as if you hadn't tried at all, so it just feels punishing. They also flood dialogue with far, far too many checks that are broken up by the big immersion-interrupting die roll splash... when the majority of what they make us roll for should be simply RP and character choice, with outcomes. Yes we should makes checks in conversations at times, but right now it's being overdone on trivial things and it makes the entire system drag. It would be good if they'd introduce passive checks (that are actually passive checks) out of combat for much of this. Older editions called it a take10, and it's functionally the same thing in 5e.

- Gear and Loot-wise, you shouldn't be getting more than a +1 anything before level 5. 5e's bounded accuracy generally means that small bonuses like that have more weight than they have had in earlier systems... however, this is thrown off by the haphazard and slap-dash implementation of the rules, modded over from divinity rather than being made fresh. Having other interesting effects instead is a nice way to go, and they've actually tried to do some of that... however, they've displayed that right now they don't have a good enough understanding of the rule set they're supposed to be working in to do that in a balanced way.

A calm and thoughtful voice will generally get you more ears than a ranty one here, but thanks for taking the time to write up your feedback - every voice that does so is useful!