I've made a few different characters. The first is my half-drow ranger who I love and adore, thereby earning him the name Tav. He's a bounty hunter who acts both gruff and greedy, but he's a total softie on the inside. The second is a goolock named Zadok. I might make him a bard when the class becomes available, haven't decided yet. Very soft spoken withdrawn fellow who tends to remain neutral in most situations, although he gets a bit sassy when his companions do/say something especially dumb. Gave him the hermit background to fit the lovecraftian theme a bit more, although nothing in this game really screams lovecraft so far despite the overabundance of tentacle monsters.

Edit: Cheers, dexai.

Tav

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Zadok

Characters I've been messing around with but haven't settled on a personality/backstory for yet:

Last edited by MyriadHappenings; 29/01/21 03:10 AM.

“But his mind saw nothing of all this. His mind was engaged in a warfare of the gods. His mind paced outwards over no-man's-land, over the fields of the slain, paced to the rhythm of the blood's red bugles. To be alone and evil! To be a god at bay. What was more absolute?”