Originally Posted by Ayvah
Originally Posted by Icelyn
I dislike a lot of the things that are being suggested to "fix" resting, especially timed quests, not being able to use waypoints and having to double back, and minigames. So, I hope if any of these things are added, they are optional (you could select what you want in the options menu).
"timed quests"
Stick around. I'll be looking for your support when we need to disagree with someone suggesting this. smile
People who can't appreciate the added value of few well placed time restrictions are DISGUSTING.

Back to BG3, I must admit that I tried to think few ways to improve the resting system, but frankly it's such a train wreck I'm not sure why I should bother with it.
Personally the only satisfactory solution I could think of is to throw the entire current system in a trash bin where it belongs and replace it with a proper day/night cycle, with passing of time, etc, etc.

Pathfinder Kingmaker nailed it, and they didn't have a fraction of the budget that BG3 can boast.

Last edited by Tuco; 02/02/21 06:48 AM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN