So sorry to hear that Jeremy Crawford, Creative Director Swen Vincke and guests Nick Pechenin, David Walgrave and others, have passed on and gone to Hell. My condolences to their families and friends. I'm not real clear on how these doomed souls were able to carry a camera and recording gear with them into Hell, as this does not seem a common occurrence among those who go to Hell, so there's some sort of hanky-panky going on with the recently deceased Vincke and the Big-Dog Devil in Hell, apparently.

But what will we see on the 17th? Will Swen be broiling in a giant stew pot stirred by horned, winged minions who giggle and titter while Swen screams out ragged pleas for mercy?

Only the Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Vincke and friends, but I'll guess they'll clue us in on the 17th!

"Live, direct from Hell, it's the Vincke bros! Watch Swen sing as he croons from South Pacific, Across a Crowded Room in Hell!"

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)