Originally Posted by Etruscan
Originally Posted by BeeBee
She can step on me like Resident Evil's tall lady. I would love to hear more of that voice work even if she was reading a Vademecum or a Popular Mechanics magazine.
I think her sultry tone fits the theme of temptation and power very neatly, a vast improvement over the chipper narration of DOS II.

Yeah I can understand how it might fit the tone of temptation but I can't help but feel she's doing the voiceover for a chocolate bar advert (anyone familiar with the Cadbury's Flake adverts from back in the day will get the reference).

To digress slightly, the temptation is sort of shoved in your face (I am never tempted to use the tadpole but the choice is constantly forced on me) and there doesn't seem to be any apparent benefits for resisting using the tadpole.

Anyway, its a moot point, the narrator won't change and plenty of folks seem to like it. Horses for courses.

Something tells me there will be consequences of over using the tadpole in the full game. Right now I have varied the play, some games I refuse to use it, some I use it a little and some a lot. I mean I just want to see all the varied content for each decision.