I've been busy lately and off the forum but I regrettably have to agree with Niarra as I did take time to watch Panel from hell 2 and can honestly say I wasn't impressed by anything other than the Cow before it became an accountant and arachnid druid form, not it's notable one skill of enwebb mind you, where is poison or enfeeble, or am I going offtrack and too much into my divinity memories?
I have honestly spent two hours this morning catching up with posts so as much as I love Larian games and have done for years you guys stating you read the forums is as bad a lie as the patch needed for Divinity OS2 two years after release statement " we are working on a quick fix" , I of course refer to "the Cake is no longer a lie" which took three months if I remember correctly when it was a simple bit of coding, well that's what others said, hell I don't know I'm dyslexic so this post is probably all over the place, let alone pretending I can code, all I know is that it ruined my 120 hour playthrough as solo fighter as i honestly couldn't be **sed afterwards. Coincedently you obviously did read my post about that issue and took its title from what I stated about it, hell I can promote myself somewhat if Swen can for 2 hours ignoring telling us who his fellow Larian employees are and leaving me dumbfound as to who the American guy with a permanent smile was at all, christ his jaws must have ached afterwards, plus of course i can play the game and worked out i could go invisible and shove the hag off the platform as she always is (or was) the one on the left and then quickly kill the girl for extra xp within two scum saves. I guess what I am saying here is with scum saving the game is far too easy as it is and will be even more so with loaded die, we don't need loaded die we need more options just like Tuco said. In fact just take Tuco's posts and class them as me to cut this short and actually read your fans posts, not surmise.

Last edited by Seleniumcodec; 21/02/21 10:07 AM.

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC