Originally Posted by xnihil0zer0
Haha, good to know. I'm sure they'll fix it eventually, but every time I've tried to take the evil path, I go too evil and break the game entirely. I get Minthara, standing in Zevlors office(where I slaughtered him), telling me to find the last of the tieflings, but I already killed them all. I even threw the tiefling kids off cliffs(which isn't easy to find the sweet spot in patch 3) cause they won't die by the blade.
Huh, I've never had a problem going the evil path. It doesn't bug out. How are you doing this? For me, I betray Zevlor at the gate and let Minthara in, they die pretty easily, then I move on to the conflict in the area outside of Zevlor's place, after that is done, I kill the civilians in the office area. At this point, Minthara tells me that the druids are holding their last patch of ground in the heart of the grove, I go there. They die pretty quickly if you know how to use your nautiloid barrels, and then I return to Minthara (I never had to kill the children, they are dead when I enter Mol's room) and she says that the absolute is blessing me. I then go onto the evil version of the camp party