Originally Posted by Scribe
Originally Posted by spectralhunter
Originally Posted by Scribe
Originally Posted by Merry Mayhem
• Wizard can still learn Cleric spells, since this is patch 4, starting to think Larian sees this as a feature and no a bug.
• Food still heals in combat and since there a video tutorial for it, I expect that is here to stay.
• Moving behind someone still gives advantage and since there a video tutorial for it, I expect that is here to stay.
• Higher ground still gives avantage for attacker and since there a video tutorial for it, I expect that is here to stay.

frown

Thanks for the update.

Agreed. By including them in the tutorial, it’s Larian’s way of telling everyone that part of combat is not going away. I think at this point all we can offer is a compromise.

Very unfortunate news.

I'm not sure about the Wizard/Cleric scroll part, but the rest we can deal with on our own.

I’m genuinely happy you’re up for this, Scribe… but this is still utterly disappointing for me. I have a group of friends who can only play this on console, and I really want to play co-op with them when it’s eventually released there – hence wanting the game to be as good as it can be without resorting to mods.