Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
Not commenting on everything you've said but I think it's been settled. Op said the thread wasn't a good idea -- which is kinda impressive, rare for people change their minds -- and that's that for me. Looking forward to other good threads from Saito Hikari

Ehhh... Probably not. I did mention that if Larian made a clear message indicating that many of the more questionable mechanics are here to stay, I would step away from the forum and wait for release in acceptance that this is how their vision is meant to be. Putting in actual video tutorials for high ground advantage and backstab advantage is about as clear as it gets.

Plus I've pretty much run out of things to say, and you all got better shit to do than to listen to me being a broken microphone spewing 20 more pages of walls of text. :P

I do want to say this, though. If by any chance any of the class modders see this, would it be possible to mod in the Greenmage from Solasta? It's a super fun homebrew wizard archetype whose specific niche doesn't really exist in any of the official 5E classes at all. I mean, why not?