So are we stuck with this lot? Karlach and Helia are rumored to be the next additions and both seem to have a well written story that I can't wait to delve deeper into.
I just hope we get more companions down the road when we reach Baldurs Gate, noninfected ones.
Not to say our current ones are bad, I love the fact you can tell them to piss off or downright kill them (both through action and inaction) but then you are left without options in your party build.

By the time full release rolls out I hope we get more options to choose from because constantly seeing my companions disagree with my choices because I'm roleplaying a certain character is pretty annoying, I don't want to tag along someone like Shadowheart if I'm playing a Githyanki but then I'm left without a cleric if I don't choose to play one.
Not that your standing with them has any real impact on the game right now, you can practically romance whoever you want regardless of it and I know alignments aren't really a thing in BG3, save the reactions from your companions so having at least 2 options to choose from every class would be grand.
Good, Neutral and Evil is enough, we don't have to go into Lawful, True / Neutral and Chaotic because I can't even imagine how much work would go into the nuances of programming and writting. eek
That's just wishful thinking on my part. I doubt we will see that many, but who knows, I remember playing the old games and constantly bumping into new people that could have joined our party so its not a far fetch.

What do you guys think about this?

Last edited by S2PHANE; 28/02/21 05:04 AM.