Originally Posted by Tuco
You are purposefully wasting people's time and rambling random stuff at this point.
That is litteraly impossible ...
If you feel like you are wasting your time here, then i have surprise for you ... being here, talking here, wasting time here, as you say ... all that is your doing, not mine. wink

Originally Posted by Tuco
Half of your arguments aren't even actual arguments, but convoluted, roundabouts ways to claim that everything is matter of opinions. The rest is nonsense.
I have the same feeling. smile
Was this sentence suppose to be example of valid and good written argument? O_o

Originally Posted by Tuco
Quote
Once again, you show that ugly habit of confusing therms "irrelevnat" with "irrelevant for myself only".
No, it's just irrelevant to the point at hand in general.
Bcs you said it?
I dont see any example of valid and good written argument to support any other claims. O_o

Originally Posted by Tuco
But we are going in circles here.
Naturaly!
Why would you expect me to react differently on the same stuff? laugh
You repeat > i repeat ... simple as that. smile

Have you ever heared about definition of insanity? Its doing the same thing over and over, and expect different result. wink

Originally Posted by Tuco
Uh, this isn't about misunderstandings. it's more the fact that the grammar of your entire sentence was hilariously broken from start to end. And if I can tell it even as a non-native English speaker I have to wonder what sort of mess it must sound like to an English/American user.
Well, by all means i can write you in my language and you can use translator yourself, if you think that would make more sence ...
FE.: Co se mě týče, můžu ti klidně psát vlastní řečí a nechat tě ať si to překládáš sám, jesli ti to tak vyhovuje víc ...

Also, when we are talking about understanding english ... do you understand this: https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=boardrules&v=1 ?
Especialy theese:
- We do not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior.
- Anyone deliberately antagonizing other forum users is not welcome.

Originally Posted by Tuco
No shit it's Early Access. So?
What does it change? Do you fail completely to grasp the idea that an early access player can implicitly just judge what's there and the ridiculous futility of suggesting that any feedback should be held back until the game is finished?
Once again ... read whole sentences. :-/
I told you specificly what does it change, i even used your own example to make it easier to you ... none of it will work, while you are closing eyes, stuffing your ears and yell: LALALALALALALALALA. smile It takes at least two to make conversation.

Originally Posted by Tuco
suggesting that any feedback should be held back until the game is finished?
I never said that.

Originally Posted by Tuco
I don't "need to decide" anything. There's nothing indecisive about what I stated and I made a perfectly clear point. Your reading comprehension is just failing you.
If your point was not taken ... its was obviously not so perfectly clear as you think ...
Also i never claimed that you "need to decide" so i dont quite understand those quotation marks. O_o
I simply asked you to state your point ... politely, i would add.

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 28/02/21 09:48 AM.

In the words of the senior NCO instructor at cadet battalion:
“If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying. And if you got caught you didn’t try hard enough!”