Originally Posted by SaurianDruid
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
Do they treat you as a fellow Druid or are the references just sort of "oh hey, a druid..anyways 'generic quest text here' "?

Most are pretty welcoming but you do still get called an outsider by a few of them. Which is fair. You're all druids but you're not a druid specifically from their grove. The druid trader gives you a discount as an example of a positive interaction. The elf woman with the bird looking for Halsin can also be persuaded by pointing out you're a fellow druid.

There is a LOT of druid specific dialogue you can say to them too. Especially Kagha. There's like three different druid responses to her when you first meet her and see what she is doing. Almost every exchange with her had more druid dialogue for you to choose, and when you're talking her down just before the Shadow Druid fight you get two different druid options to try and persuade her to turn against them.

It is by far the most class or race specific flavor I've seen in a video game. I really hope the other classes get something similar later on.

Interesting, that's good to know. I've only played a fighter so far and there's been some, but it's fairly generic fightery kind of stuff.