Originally Posted by JoB
Originally Posted by Nyloth
I don't agree with you.

For example, Gale and Astarion are popular as romance characters, Wyll is not so popular. So, make Astarion or Gale gay, and you'll see the crowd come out with torches, figuratively speaking. The same thing will happen if you close Gale or Astarion for LGBT, the hype will be incredible. In a bad way ofc. I've already seen this on Mass Effect forum. Believe me. Anyway I believe that all characters can be traced to their true tastes. But give possibility of romance to everyone, and at least no one will complain.

Are they popular with male or female players? With male or female main characters? How popular is popular? Do 70% of the players romance them? More? Less? Do you have those numbers?

In regards to the crowd and torches, I agree. But that says nothing about what the majority of players want. It just acknowledges a vocal, aggressive group.

Larian has these numbers. And they have already said that the most romanceable character is Gale, and the most discussed (or popular) is Astarion. It was in one of their posts. Just statistics. Unfortunately, it is not possible to determine the gender, because women can play male characters and man can play female characters. So trying to find out the gender statistics is pretty useless.

Originally Posted by Scribe
The weight of discussion 'romance' in this game generates is comical out of proportion.

Nothing new? Romance are the most discussed thing if game have this. Or do you think the popularity bioware games came from a deep plot or mechanics? Please, we just wanted to kiss lizard.

Last edited by Nyloth; 08/03/21 10:48 PM.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty