Originally Posted by Darkhain
My suggestion on it, would to allow players (restricted to the characters their control for multiplayers ofc), to be able to navigate through each character to enable/disable reactions duration the enemy phase. Also adding spells like Shield to reaction window, or even put allow reactions spells/skill there, instead of having them to cast ahead of time.

I don't really understand what you mean. Well... I understand, but I don't see how it would work in game.
When 10 goblins are playing, will you have to focus and have 2 sec to click at the right moment with the right character ?
What about spells you can cast on an ally ? (i.e feather fall)

Don't think it would work.

I really don't see any other solution that Solasta's one to create a proper reaction system... But I'm not sure it would suit BG3.
Maybe a popup for 5 seconds would be better and more dynamic ?

The actual system is completely uninterresting and something has to be done but anyone has suggestions in mind ?
We already talked about this before the EA but I have to admit that my memory is not the best^^

Last edited by Maximuuus; 11/03/21 10:04 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus