Originally Posted by Dexai
Originally Posted by fylimar
Originally Posted by Dexai
If you get captured and imprisoned by Gut she shows up to get you out of the shackles before Gut has a chance to take a closer look at your guts.
Thanks, I haven't had that situation yet.

Further offtopic Korilla observations
Gut actually notices the tadpole in your head (that's why she captures you), but it's not entirely made clear whether she's aware it's a special tadpole or not. She claims the Absolute wants to know all about it, but it's not made clear whether that is just her own interest phrased through her role as a cleric or actual orders. She also sees herself being tadpoled when you mind-link (or at least you see her being tadpoled) but she doesn't seem to take notice or believe that that happened afterwards.

Anyway, my point is that Gut starts to get on the trail of a pretty big secret in that encounter. And just after that a devil's assassin shows up and murders her. Sure, she also saves you. But is she there just because you need help or because Gut coincidentally needs killing?

What do you have to do to get captured by Gut?

As about Raphael (to the poster above me) : Of course you can judge, if you find a character interesting or not based on one conversation. The one with Raphael wasn't that short. Maybe I change my opinion about him later on, but I doubt it. I don't like his voice acting that much either.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who