Originally Posted by BROttorney
Originally Posted by fylimar
I hate Raphael, he doesn't work at all for me. I'm always being as unfriendly as the game lets me to him.
Who is Korilla? Never have met her.

Perhaps I'm confused here, you guys all seem to be trashing on Raphael as if his entire plot arc is already in the game. As far as I've seen, he shows up one time, dangles the possibility of helping, and then vanishes regardless of how you talk to him and never comes back. This is clearly not fully implemented.

I personally thought it was pretty clear that they were criticising him as he appears in-game right now.

Originally Posted by Dexai
Originally Posted by Dexai
If you get captured and imprisoned by Gut she shows up to get you out of the shackles before Gut has a chance to take a closer look at your guts.
Thanks, I haven't had that situation yet.

Further offtopic Korilla observations
Gut actually notices the tadpole in your head (that's why she captures you), but it's not entirely made clear whether she's aware it's a special tadpole or not. She claims the Absolute wants to know all about it, but it's not made clear whether that is just her own interest phrased through her role as a cleric or actual orders. She also sees herself being tadpoled when you mind-link (or at least you see her being tadpoled) but she doesn't seem to take notice or believe that that happened afterwards.

Anyway, my point is that Gut starts to get on the trail of a pretty big secret in that encounter. And just after that a devil's assassin shows up and murders her. Sure, she also saves you. But is she there just because you need help or because Gut coincidentally needs killing?

What do you have to do to get captured by Gut?

When you get to her in the Goblin base you have to ask her to help you with your condition, and she'll invite you back to her... "office" wink . When you get there, she separates you from the party, sees the tadpole, and gives you a "cure" which is actually a sleeping potion. Then she shackles you in one of the jail cells in her private little sanctum (you know where her body guard ogre hangs out).

So you need to go to her for a cure, accept her "cure", and also not be an elf or a half-elf (because elves are immune to sleeping magic and the option will fail if you drink it -- a nice touch that they remembered that I think -- at least so I read here on the forums).

Optimistically Apocalyptic