Originally Posted by Madscientist
Originally Posted by Wolfenring
Originally Posted by Madscientist
Look here the other thread about difficulty

Short version:
- The game is hard if you play it like a DnD game
- The game is easy if you abuse all the stuff that Larian changed compared to DnD

and what are these things?

Its also written in the link I posted.
short and incomplete list:
- When there is some shadow/darkness: shoot at the enemy, hide and move a bit, repeat. When enemies cannot see you they just do nothing and wait to be killed.
- Drop some explosive barrels near the enemy, then blow them up.
- Attack enemies from behind to get backstab advantage. Jump behind them if walking would provoke AoO.
- When using ranged attacks always shoot from above to get hight advantage.
- Place your party away from the enemy and unchain them. The first char sneaks to the enemy and uses his best ability from a good position from stealth. Then the second char sneaks to the enemy and uses the best ability from a good position from stealth. And so on, don´t forget summons or animal companions.
- Every char has a candle. Dropping, igniting and picking it up is a free action. Dip your weapon in the candle for extra fire damage. Always pick it up so you do not forget it. Dipping a weapon breaks stealth so be careful if you start combat this way.
- Shove enemies off the map. When they cannot see you (stealth or invisible) shove has 100% success chance. You miss the loot though.

There are more things, but these things make the game pathetically easy.

thank you, it's just stupid if you have to translate everything into German and then back into English to ask. but thank you already.
I still have a problem somehow the invisibility potions seem to be very rare, but in the video he uses them more often or .. the villain's exact tactics I still have a hard time the way he plays it.