+13. I agree with literally every word you said except for a single sentence of your mobility paragraph.

Mobility in combat
I haven't seen evidence that enemies in general can disengage as a bonus action. Goblins can, but this matches 5e and is part of their nimbleness. And so can the jumping enemies (bulette, minotaur, owlbear, and I guess the phase spiders count?). Most enemies we face in the game will probably provoke AoOs; it's just that this Act has a high amount of goblins and jumping enemies. That said, I fully support separating jump & disengage and making disengage a standard action. Jump can be a bonus action or just part of movement, honestly whatever at this point.

Armor
I'll emphasize your section on Armor, as I do in every post that mentions armor. The armor we get in BG3 is totally wack. Larian seems to believe that heavy armor should be reserved for later levels, whereas top-tier (even magical) light armor can be given out early. This. Is. Incorrect! Each category of armor has different tiers within that category, and we should gain access to the same tiers of different armor at the same time.
Roughly:
Tier 1 (level 1 characters): Padded/Leather (Light), Hide/Chain Shirt (Medium), Ring/Chain Mail (Heavy)
Tier 2 (levels ~2-3): Studded Leather (Light), Scale Mail/Breastplate (Medium), Splint (Heavy)
Tier 3 (levels ~3-5): Drow Leather/Studded Leather +1, Half-Plate (Medium), Plate (Heavy)
Tier 4+: Increasingly magical items of each armor category.
FIGHTERS AND PALADINS SHOULD (have the option to) START OUT WITH CHAIN MAIL