Originally Posted by Starlights
Originally Posted by nation
'cheese', 'exploits', 'gaming the system' for me are largely all interchangeable and others in this thread have done a good job in highlighting why such tactics can trivialize the 5e or dnd side of the current ea bg3 build.

now if you want to see examples of some of these things in action, go check out swen's playthru from the most recent panel of hell as thats pretty much all it was lol. watching larian's founder 'cheese' his own game quickly made me adjust my expectations for the final launch, altho i did learn from watching that you can chuck hp potions at allies to heal them wink

Are you trying to say that "when in combat, the player shouldn't be able to exchange gears/items with other party member/companion" ? As if the inventory can get locked when in combat ..

If yes, then I agree to your potential solution.
not necessarily^ i think there is some tuning there with inventory locks in combat and the exploits currently in game expand beyond just inventory/combat as there are things related to class balance, no risk resting, abundance of consumables/potions, etc. and there are various threads that go into further detail for these areas.

specifically highlighted in my original post tho - i do think its foolish to be able to throw a healing potion at an ally and they get healed upon impact

Last edited by nation; 18/03/21 01:38 PM.