Originally Posted by Grudgebearer
Originally Posted by andreasrylander
Oh come on, the data gathering they are doing is very important and significant, and I am also sure they listen a great deal more than we give them credit for. I do believe they aren't really the best at communicating on the points raised on these forums, but I still VERY much have faith in them. They are one of my absolute favourite game companies, maybe even my number one favourite, and they are currently undertaking the game that I would consider the most profound game of my life so far, so I remain very hopeful! =)

Data gathering without context is useless. When they see everyone abusing broken stealth, backstab, jump/disengage, etc instead of using actual 5e spells and skills they could easily assume that because people are using the tactics, that those are what people find to be compelling and fun about the game, when rather, the game itself railroads you into using those tactics unless you want to spend your playtime savescumming.

Of course! That is why I hope they also scour the forums and such to get opinions!