So Raphael is a perfect example if why I wrote this post. I am currently doing a playthrough where I haven't long rested at all because I haven't needed to. Im at the druids grove. Im going to meet Nettie. So no Gale Dialogues for me. I miss them entirely because I played well and didn't End Day after playing maybe an hour. Unless I adventure for 30 minutes, rest 24 hours, adventure 30 minutes, rest 24 hours, and then head to the Grove to meet Nettie, I am punished. No character development for me all because I didn't need to rest twice before the Grove.

So good playing. What is the result? No character development. Punished for good playing. Rewarded only if I waste 2 full days all before I reach the Grove. Maybe 1 hour of adventuring has been done by then, but you need to end day twice when you think every second counts makes no sense unless I really did poorly against the few enemies I have to fight before then.

So like I originally said. Good RPGing, punished. Bad RPGing, rewarded.

And this continues in other ways as well. Again, I should get better items, better story and better endings to different story plots if I played well and not so good results if I don't do so well.

Last edited by GM4Him; 21/03/21 08:28 PM.