Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
This is exactly what I don't understand: Why?
You have the bars preset before ... why would you change them? And if you decide to change them, for whatever reason, how could it be the fault of that bar? O_o

I just want to chime in on this as I frequently mess with the toolbar.

I like my spells organized in a certain way if it’s in a toolbar. I like offensive, defensive, healing and utility spells grouped together. Then there’s class powers. I will spend time organizing my toolbar when I level up.

But whenever I memorize different spells, I need to reorganize my toolbar again since some spells are now gone and new one have appeared. Same with new consumables and other consumables that are now gone. I don’t have that issue with Solasta since the pop up menu only shows memorized spells. I don’t mind them being grouped up by spell level because I can easily know each spell since the spell name is also in the pop up menu.

Honestly I think the old toolbars are archaic and we just use them because we are used to them. It’s not very good if characters end up with a ton of spells, consumables and other powers.

I vastly prefer Solasta’s UI. It’s not even close. It’s so fluid and it guides you through your combat choices. It’s very elegant compared to your usual toolbar that we see in most games.

Last edited by spectralhunter; 28/03/21 02:50 PM.