Originally Posted by spectralhunter
What is there not to understand?
It might be a surprise ...
But since i specificly told you that i dont understand that you do something you dont want to do ... that is there not to understand.

Having a giant hotbar forces me to micromanage to properly play the game. I move stuff around because I HAVE to not because I want to.
Yeah, that much you claimed before ...

And that is reason i asked: How is that possible that you HAVE (because it looks like caps lock increases the veracity of your arguments) to do something that i never seen in 300 hours, all clases, some of them multiple times?
Don't you feel that if you HAVE to do something, others HAVE to do it too? So how is it possible that I didn't HAVE to? O_o

Solasta works like a flow chart. It provides me with a list of all my options and then guides me. It’s incredibly simple but elegant.
This is a question of purely personal taste, this is how the BG interface seem to me for example ...
Although there is room for improvement, for example, the already mentioned enlargement of the bar would help a lot.

Honestly at this point all I can tell you is try it yourself if you are willing to spend the money.
Im not, and i would say its pretty obvious. wink

And I never understood why people post how many hours they played as if playing a ton of hours makes them an expert.
Well ... me neither, that is one of reasons i didnt do it ...

But even so, the information has a certain value if one wants to look for it, instead of perceiving everything as an effort by others to pull on it. : P
For example, in this context, if I were a person who has played 1.5 hours, it would make perfect sense that I never came across the need to rearrange the icons in the hotbar. But I'm not.

All it tells me is they are more tolerant of accepting mediocrity.
A little too condemning for my taste ...
I dont quite understand why so many people around this forum have feeling that their opinion and taste for stuff is the only proper and right one, and everyone else are just wrong.

I like this, you like that ... its not matter of some "quality", just taste. wink
In my opinion, best way for Larian to work is at least try to satisfy us both.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown