Originally Posted by CJMPinger
I mean I can understand being repetitive. I feel like I might be more than a bit repetitive when I say certain things mainly cause those are the things I zero in on. Like I am really paying attention to Find Familiar and other conjuration stuff because I am worried they might just dismiss concerns about that school cause it is a difficult school and replace much of it with Larianisms. Or I talk about companions and the possibility for more and all that. Honestly hoping I am not annoying when I post about the same shit again and again.
If Larian could be bothered to acknowledge specific talking points rather that brushing off everything with a vague "We are listening" (but listening to *what* exactly?) it would also greatly help to reduce the redundancy.

Not to keep beating what's starting to resemble a dead horse at this point, but look at how the Solasta team handle their public updates about the state of development in comparison: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1096530/view/3003311896028768450

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN