Originally Posted by Van'tal
Originally Posted by Merlex
Originally Posted by Alodar
Originally Posted by acatlas
Multi class was confirmed on release additionally there is suppose to be mercs with live release so why restrict yourself to 1 class / race combination instead of a full party option. With speculation of level cap being 12 currently

Party 1
Half-Elf - 3 Hexblade / 9 Oathbreaker Paladin ...

Hexblade was published in Xanthar's Guide to Everything.
It is unlikely to be included in BG3.

The Hexblade subclass has already been modded in the game. Some modder, Kgboy, found parts of the subclass in the game, and finished it.

Its work in progress as different mods capture the features more accurately than others (In one area...then vice versa).
One is an item mod that gives a hexblade ring...this version implements Hex the best, although it renews on kill until 10 turns are up. Its once per long rest so this may be a good home brew (undecided).

Hexblade is my favorite class of all time...the ultimate Gish build.

What if some of the stronger weapons and armors introduced effects to certain classes instead of adding new ones? I mean, there's a ton of classes in 5e from the other handbooks and some things are missing from BG3 already from the core handbook like the Dragonborn race. It's safe to assume that Hexblade will never become more than a mod. What if a ring just allowed you to channel your Eldritch Blast into your held weapon?

I am hoping they add a ton of subclasses, but even so, class-specific gear was featured in the other Baldurs Gate games.

https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Carsomyr

Last edited by rdb100; 18/04/21 09:07 PM.