Originally Posted by mrfuji3
How about we let the players be the judge of BG3 guild interest?

If lots of people do in fact want to join a guild in BG3, then they'll respond to this thread or otherwise create "looking for guild" threads.
If there is ~no interest in guilds, then we wont see anymore of these threads and this thread will fade into obscurity (as long as it isn't self-bumped again).

This is a thread pointing more at guild leaders and founders. You are right -- they will make a decision to launch or not to provide guild resources -- time -- to launch in this game. The deck is stacked against guilds at the moment because there is no dedicated section of the forum here to post a "looking for guild" type post.. or to advertise their guild. But that's ok. It's very early still.

I know quite a few guilds that are taking a wait and see approach to BG3. Some have already recruited. Personally I'm waiting until right around game launch (end of 2021/early '22) before I put real time into recruiting. For now, my guild Tyrs Paladium is only taking applications for people we already know and have met through the years of gaming, with rare exception.

But yes I think its important to LET guilds form, let the pen and paper old school players to play, let the MMO community come over and play this cooperative mmorprg.

This game needs a welcoming community and this thread is an effort to speak to guild leaders and such, or those thinking about making the plunge.

Last edited by Commodore_Tyrs; 26/04/21 04:47 AM.