I think for a male straight player character there are very little romance options currently in the game, which is somewhat disappointing. I only consider female humans and elfs & drow, including half elves to be attractive and therefore viable options for romance anyway. Not interested in Tieflings, do you really want a woman with horns sticking out of her head and a tail out of her ass? I don't. Lae is ugly, so are the Gith in general in my opinion. Then there is the drow woman Minthara, but only if you choose the evil path. Since I didn't and prefered to slay the goblins and save the druids, that only leaves Shadowheart for me, but she isn't my type, because I'm a sucker for blondes with some curves at the right spots. I really hope, Larian will add more options than that.
There is of course also the dream girl the player can define during character creation, but she seems to be just a cruel Illithid mindfuck trick, which is really bad. I hoped that we'll be able to meet this defined character during character creation as real npc later in the game, not just as a mind flayer illusion. Anyway I hope for a lot more romance options in the future than what the early access version is offering.

Last edited by Ragnarök; 30/04/21 01:48 PM.